Description of Hazelaarlann 45
A spacious two-bedroom apartment that is just renovated with a new shower room and sanitary ware, as well as new furniture and bedding sets. It is also equipped with dishwasher, washing machine/drier, fridge and TV, all brand new. A electrical boiler supplies hot water for both the bathroom and the kitchen.
The apartment is southwest facing. Enjoy some sunshine and the beautiful green view! During the weekends you may have a chance to watch football games from the balcony.
Within walking distance you can reach the bus stop, super market and school. Gyms, all kinds of DIY shops and restaurants are also nearby. With 5 minutes cycling you will be in the greenery Amstelveense Poel and Amsterdamse bos.
All members of the VVE board live in the building, who warmly maintain and tidy the building like their home. A new elevator is being installed.
• Size of the property: 88 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 2
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of house: Apartment
• Construction year of the house: 1962
• Interior decoration: Furnished
• Flooring: Laminate
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental house:
• Parking possibility: Free parking
• Separate shower
• Separate toilet
• Storage: box
• 3th floor
• Balcony (facing South West)
• Not available for students and no sharing
• Pets not allowed
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.
On top of the rental price comes an advance payment of 80 euro for block heating.