Spacious and bright 3/4-room apartment with balcony facing East, situated on the fourth floor of well maintained apartment building with elevator and private parking in front of the building.
The apartment is located opposite of Amstelveen Stadshart with all it's amenities on walking distance, such as public transport connections (busstation and tram), schools (e.g. International School), modern shopping centre with Bijenkorf, V&D, Albert Heijn supermarket etc., culture (Cobra Museum, Theatre and music hall), various sportfacilities, restaurants and exit roads (highways A2, A4, A9 and A10).
Living space approx. 78 m², year of construction approx. 1960.
Ground floor: central entrance hall with doorbells, mailboxes and access to stairwell and elevator.
Fourth floor: entrance/hall with meter cupboard, storage cupboard and video-dooropener. The hall gives access to all rooms. The spacious living room is situated at the rear and is in open connection with the side room. Through this side room the (tiled) balcony, with sun screen, facing East can be reached. At the front are two (bed)rooms situated of which one with built-in closet. In the other room the boiler for the hot water supply is installed. The kitchen, also situated at the front, is equipped with built-in gas-range, extractor and microwave-oven combination. The bathroom is fitted with a shower, wash-basin unit and connection for washing machine. Separate toilet with handwash-basin, reachable from the hall. Below the building is a private storage room.
- Insulated double glazed windows in entire apartment;
- Private parking in front of the building, possibility to park one car;
- Heating through block-heating system with radiator meters, hot water supply through boiler (privately owned);
- On top of the rental price comes 75 euro per month as an advance payment for heating.
- Located on walking distance of Stadshart Amstelveen with all it's amenities!