Beautiful newly renovated apartment (36 m2) on the second floor in De Pijp area. The apartment is equipped with a luxury built in kitchen, one bedroom, balcony and a luxury bathroom with separate shower and toilet. Floor heating throughout the whole apartment.
De Pijp is characterized as a young and lively neighborhood with a charming architectural style. There are numerous cozy (dining) cafes and restaurants around the corner. The Albert Cuyp market obviously determines the atmosphere. The pleasant Utrechtsestraat with its particularly varied range of shops is a few minutes' walk away. The Museumplein and the Vondelpark are within walking distance. The Saphartipark is two blocks away; perfect for picnic or walk. In addition to all the fun and entertainment, De Pijp is also easily accessible by public transport (including tram 3, 4, 12, 24 and of course the North South line), bicycle and car.
• Size of the property: 36 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 1
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of property: Apartment
• Construction year of the apartment: 1906 (renovated in 2021)
• Interior decoration: Furnished (please be aware that the pictures are from another apartment, but this apartment will be decorated with same type/quality of furniture)
• Flooring: Laminate
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
• Parking possibility: Waiting list
• Parking permit waiting list can be checked with the municipality
• Separate shower
• Floor heating
• Situated on the second floor
• Smoking not allowed
• Indexation once a year according to CPI + 1,5%
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this apartment is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local taxes.