• Size of the property: 100 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 2
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of house: Apartment
• Construction year of the house: 1928
• Interior decoration: Furnished
• Flooring: Wood
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
• Parking possibility: Permit (no waiting list at this moment)
• Separate shower
• Separate toilet
• Balcony (facing South)
• 2nd floor
• Pets: Not allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed
Very nice an spacious apartment of approx. 100 m2 with a nice balcony facing South. 2 good sized bedrooms, bathroom. Beautiful view overlooking a canal. Fully furnished.
Entrance on the 2nd floor. Hallway with separate toilet. Closet with washing machine and dryer and closet with central heating device. Living area en-suite at the front side. 2 bedrooms at the backside. Kitchen with all appliances in the middle. Balcony facing South. The bathroom has a shower, a double sink, a bidet and a 2nd toilet. Throughout the whole apartment there is a wooden floor.
The apartment is nicely situated in the -Rivierenbuurt-, a residential area of the city in -Amsterdam Zuid-. Beautiful view overlooking the water of the -Amstelkanaal-. The best offer of primary and secondary schools fall under the postal code. Many amenities on walking distance in -Scheldestraat-, -Beatrix Park- (nice for kids), -Maasstraat-, -RAI-, -Beethovenstraat-. Also the -Albert Cuyp market- are close by, as well as many cosy bars and restaurants. The apartment is very well located for public transport: -World Trade Center- (-WTC-), -Station RAI-, -Station Zuid-, bus -65-, tram -12-) and close by to ringroad -A10-. You can park your car in front of the door. Easy access by car, bike.
* Large apartment of 100 m2 with 2 good bedrooms;
* Balcony of 5 m2 facing South;
* Nice location with beautiful view over the water;
* Large offer of shops, schools, bars, restaurants;
* Excellent connections (private and public transport);
* Good parking facility;
The rental price of this apartment is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.