BRIGHT APARTMENT WITH STUNNING VIEWS OF THE VONDELPARK FROM THE LIVING AREA!
The apartment is located on the second floor, has lots of light and a lovely wide balcony with afternoon and evening sun. Striking is the spacious, bright living room with large windows and fantastic views of the entrance to the Vondelpark. The side room is currently used as an office, but can also be used as a bedroom or possibly be pulled into the living room. At the rear is the wonderfully spacious living / dining kitchen. The kitchen has a large marble worktop and is equipped with all necessary appliances. From the kitchen there is access to the 8 meter wide balcony located on the west. The spacious bedroom is also located at the rear. The luxurious anthracite gray tiled bathroom is equipped with daylight and with a bath, separate shower, washbasin and design radiator. In the hall there is a wardrobe and separate toilet.
The apartment is located in an excellent location in Amsterdam Oud-Zuid, directly opposite the entrance of the Vondelpark. The apartment is on the nicest part of the Amstelveenseweg, near excellent shopping and culinary quality restaurants, such as the prestigious Ron's Gastrobar by Ron Blauw, the delicious Indonesian restaurant 'Blauw' and 'Gent aan de Schinkel'.
The nearby Hoofddorpplein also has various shops and restaurants. The Koninginneweg with its many caterers and the Overtoom with various shops are within a few minutes walking distance. The center of Amsterdam is only 5 minutes cycling distance.
This property is ideal for a single person or couple
• Size of the property:73 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 2
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of property: Apartment
• Construction year of the apartment: 1955
• Interior decoration: Furnished
• Communual bike storage for 10 euros per month
• Flooring: wooden parquet
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
• Parking possibility: Waiting list
• Parking permit waiting list can be checked with the municipality
• Separate shower
• Separate toilet
• 2nd floor
• Direct View of the vondel Park through the large windows in the living room
• East to West facing; Very bright flat & lots of direct sunlight
• Balcony facing West, sunshine all afternoon/evening
• Electric Balcony Awning to provide shade
• Bathroom with underfloor heating
• Cooking: Available ;Induction hob with a gas outlet
• Refrigerator: Available
• Dishwasher: Available
• Microwave Oven combination: Available
• Washer Dryer combination: Available
• Pets not allowed
• Sharing not allowed
• Students not allowed
• Smoking not allowed
• Children negotiable
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.