This unique apartment in popular Amsterdam East is available for longer term rental.
• Size of the property: 105 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 3
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of house: apartment
• Construction year of the house: 2005
• Interior decoration: Furnished
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
• Private parking inside building optionnal for €150,00 per month
• Separate shower
• Separate toilet
• Balcony on 4th and 5th floor
• Pets negotiable
• Sharing allowed for two professional working people
• No students
• No smoking
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local taxes.
The apartment is located in vibrant and popular Amsterdam East known as the ‘Indische Buurt’. The mix of cultures and diversity of entrepreneurs makes it one of the nicest neighborhoods of Amsterdam. There are loads of good restaurants around such as Bar Mitts, The Meets, Pompstation and Wilde Zwijnen, and great bars like the Walter Woodbury’s, Botanique and Bar Basquiat. Add to this the many different supermarkets and food markets nearby, clothing stores and so on, it makes for a very lively neighborhood. Both the Oosterpark and the Flevopark are in close walking distance as is the Muiderpoort train station and several tram connections. Its central location gets you to the ring road A10 in a few minutes by car, and to downtown Amsterdam by bike in just over 10 minutes.