• Size of the property: 50 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 1 (+1 extra open studyroom
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of house: Apartment
• Construction year of the building: 1960 but the building is renovated in 2015
• Interior decoration: Furnished
• Flooring: Marmoleum
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
• Parking possibility: Permit (waiting list at this moment)
• Separate shower
• Storage: communal shared bicycle storage facility
• 1st floor
• Pets: Negotiable (no dogs who make a lot of noise)
• Smoking: Not allowed
Brand new, sunny and spacious apartment (1st floor) in upcoming -Bos en Lommer-. Rebuild in 2015. Great view at -Erasmus Canal- and a lively park, at hands reach. Daily market around the corner, city center at ten minutes by bike.
The groundplan of the apartment is a one-off design by a professional architect. The glass front in the living measures 8 meters, there is an intimate and yet half open bedroom, and a fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, oven, cooking and dinnerware and all you need to make a quick lunch or a copious dinner with friends.
The bathroom with toilet and adjustable shower is bright and no nonsense.
On the ground floor there is a laundry, that only costs €2,50 (including washing powder). There are also dryers (€2,25). To use them, you credit card has to have a NFC-chip.
In the basement is an indoor bicycle parking.
There is a fast internet connection (fiberglass, 50 mB up and down). for € 55,00 extra
The rental price of this apartment is exclusive an advanced payment of approximately EUR 65,- a month for the use of block heating.
The landlord is very helpfull when you settle in the property and have questions.