• Size of the property: 44,8 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 1
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of house: Apartment
• Construction year of the house: 1913, Renovated in: 2006 and 2020
• Interior decoration: Fully furnished
• Flooring: Laminate
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental house:
• Walk-in shower
• Washer/dryer combination
• Built-in oven & microwave
• Separate study place/office
• Ample cupboard storage
• Full insulation
• Intercom and buzzer to building entrance
• Parking: street parking with permit, ca 4 month waiting list
• Not for students, children or sharing
• No pets, no smoking
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
Bright apartment with style and character and a smart, spacious lay-out. Situated in a quiet, charming period-street right in the middle of one of the most popular and trendy neighborhoods in Amsterdam. Modernized throughout with a high-quality finish and retaining authentic details.
Rental Price: € 1500.00 per month, excluding Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and Local Taxes
Deposit: equal to 2 months’ rent
Rental period: minimum 12 months
• Every element of the house has been freshly updated
• Authentic Royal Delft Blue tiles
• Authentic stained-glass door
• Walls, floors, ceilings insulated
• East-West orientation for optimal sun and light
• Double glazed windows tilt vertically and horizontally (can be fully opened)
• Double glazed wide sliding door from bedroom to balcony
• Balcony overlooks green inner courtyard and has multiple seating & eating options
• Tram lines and various city busses right around the corner
• Train station (Muiderpoort) 10-minute walk
• Large park with lake and public pool (Flevopark) 5-minute walk
• Supermarkets, vibrant shopping street, broad range of cool cafes and restaurants, gym and Amsterdam public library at arms-length
This lovely apartment is situated in an early 1900’s building and a street, which both have been extensively renovated and modernized over the past years. Resulting in a great combination of contemporary luxuries and period features like early century brick patterns and glazing, gabled roofs, and airy staircases with curved windows.
Trams 14 stops right around the corner and takes you to Amsterdam Central Station in 15 minutes. From here you can walk directly into the historical canal area. From Central Station, or nearby Muiderpoort station, you can grab onward transportation to any destination, such as Schiphol Airport in just 20 minutes. By car, the ring road around Amsterdam is reached within 5 minutes.
The direct neighborhood of the apartment is one of the most trendy in Amsterdam: within walking distance you can find all your daily groceries and take-aways, have a run in the park, take a swim or go to the gym, enjoy a waterfront local craft beer or gin, brunch or dine at popular restaurants such as Drover’s Dog, Wilde Zwijnen or La Fucina, shop at concept- and design stores such as Hartje Oost and Licht & Meubels, or enjoy culture and cinema at Studio K.
Via the central staircase you reach the apartment on the 3rd floor (2 up from ground floor). Bright hallway with entrance to the remodeled bathroom with marble and handcrafted tiles and a large rain shower. Stepping though the hallway and the antique stained-glass sliding door you enter the sunny and comfortable living room with a few wow-factors that represent unique Amsterdam history. The large windows can be fully opened and overlook the quiet street and trees.
Moving towards the other side of the apartment there is a spacious dining area, and around the corner a dedicated study nook and a large built-in cupboard. From there you walk into the modern kitchen, fully equipped with all necessities such as a Smeg oven and microwave, fridge with freezer, washer/dryer combination, dishwasher and designer taps. From the kitchen you can access the balcony where you can enjoy your breakfast in the sun.
The bedroom features handcrafted and authentic Royal Delft Blue tiles, an XL double wardrobe, antique dresser with drawers, queen bed and design F-shelfs. Again access to the balcony, through the large sliding door, where in your own rocking chair you can sit back and relax in privacy.