• Size of the property: 110 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 2
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of house: Family House
• Construction year of the house: The characteristic building from 1876 was completely renovated in 2003
• Interior decoration: Furnished
• Flooring: Wood, Laminate
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental house:
• Parking possibility: Parking permit
• Separate shower
• Separate toilet
• Storage: Attic
• Not available for students
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.
The Swammerdambuurt is a popular residential area a stone's throw from the city center and De Pijp. The Eerste Boerhaavestraat is located as a quiet side street of the Weesperzijde near the Amstel. It is wonderful to walk under the trees and along the terraces on the waterfront. Directly across the Nieuwe Amstelbrug is De Pijp with the lively Albert Cuyp market. All amenities are within walking or cycling distance, such as well-known cafes and restaurants including De Ysbreeker, Café Loetje, Amstelhaven, various theaters including Theater Carré and Stopera, beautiful city parks including Sarphatipark and Oosterpark with playgrounds and various (neighborhood) shops. A large Albert Heijn is located within walking distance. In the neighborhood are several primary schools, secondary schools and college/university.
Very well served by both public transport and car. Tram 3 and the Weesperplein metro station are within walking distance with a fast connection to both the NS Amstel station and the Central Station. You can reach the Ring A10 within 5 minutes by car via the Wibautstraat.