• Size of the property: 55 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 1
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of house: Apartment
• Construction year of the house: 1896 but renovated recently
• Interior decoration: Furnished
• Flooring: Wood
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental house:
• Parking possibility: Permit, Waiting list
• Separate shower
• Bath tub
• 2nd floor
• Balcony (facing South-West)
• Cooking: Gas
• Refrigerator: Available
• Dishwasher: Available
• Microwave Oven combination: Available
• Washing machine: Available
• Windows with double glass
• Pets not allowed
• Sharing not allowed
• Students not allowed
• Smoking not allowed
• Children not allowed
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.
Following clauses will be used in the contract:
DIPLOMAT CLAUSE FOR TENANT:
The lessee has the right to terminate the rental agreement through termination, if the work of the occupant is moved to a location which is located further than 50 kilometres from the leased property and/or the occupant resigns or is fired.
Termination must be made:
- By registered letter or bailiff's notification;
- Before the first day of a calendar month;
- With a notice of at least two full calendar months;
- With a copy to the agent(s)
On first request of the lessor the lessee is obliged to provide evidence, as proof of the need to cancel the lease on the grounds referred to in this Article.
The lessee has to pay a financial compensation of 1,21 monthly rent to the lessor if the lease has been terminated early with the diplomatic clause by the lessee and the lease ends before 6 months after the lease takes effect.
The lessee has to pay a financial compensation of 0,605 monthly rent to the lessor if the lease has been terminated early with the diplomatic clause by the lessee and the lease ends between 6 and 12 months after the lease takes effect.
GENERAL BREAK CLAUSE FOR TENANT:
The lessee has the right to terminate the rental agreement through termination after 12 months after the lease takes effect, for any reason, with a notice of at least one full calendar month.
DIPLOMATIC CLAUSE FOR LANDLORD:
The lessor has the right to terminate the rental agreement through termination after 24 months after the lease takes effect, in case she wants to return to the apartment, with a notice of at least three full calendar months.