• Size of the property: 78 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 3
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of house: Ground floor Apartment with sousterrain
• Construction year of the house: 1932
• Interior decoration: Semi-Furnished
• Flooring: Wood,
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental house:
• Parking possibility: Waiting list
• Parking permit waiting list can be checked with the municipality
• Separate toilet
• Pets not allowed
• Sharing allowed for two professional working people
• Students not allowed
• Smoking not allowed
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.
Upon request the property can be furnished for an extra price.
Completely renovated double lower house.
Beautiful luxuriously 4-room apartment (approx. 78m²) on the ground floor and basement located in the characteristic Frederik Hendrik neighborhood.
The apartment is well laid out and equipped with 3 spacious bedrooms and is completely renovated and equipped with new floor, plaster and paint, modern kitchen, toilet and bathroom.
You are right around the corner at populair restaurants, a fine selection of shops, not to mention the Jordaan, which is only a stone's throw away. The house is also on private land!
The First Hugo de Grootstraat is wedged between the Frederik Hendrikstraat and the Nassaukade and is a pleasant street with wide sidewalks and one-way traffic.
Around the corner are the tastiest and nicest bars and restaurants, w.o. Morgan & Mees and Razmataz, various delicacy shops, interior shops, etc. etc. On a bike you are in the heart of the Jordaan, on the Rozengracht - or a little further - in the beautiful 'Westerpark', where relaxation and culture go together harmoniously.
Through the private entrance you enter the house: spacious bright living room with a beautiful floor; the modern open new kitchen with various appliances (including dishwasher, fridge / freezer, hood, oven and a 4-burner gas hob); bathroom which is equipped with a sink and shower room; separate toilet; storage space with washing machine connection; first spacious bedroom at the front.
Via the staircase in the living room you reach the basement with the 2 bright and spacious bedrooms.
For a clear overview of the layout and dimensions, please refer to the enclosed floor plans.
• Living area of approx. 78m2;
• Completely renovated (2018);
• Heating through energy-saving electric radiators;
• Hot water via flow boiler (2018)
• Through the entire house is a beautiful parquet floor;
• Fully double glazing;
• Year of construction ca. 1932;
• Parking for the door through permit system;