• Size of the property: 135 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 2
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of house: Apartment
• Interior decoration: Furnished / Semi-Furnished
• Flooring: Wood, Cast flooring (underfloor heating)
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental house:
• Parking possibility: Permit
• Separate shower
• Bath tub
• Separate toilet
• Ground floor
• Garden (facing North)
• Not available for students
• Pets allowed
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes. The energy cost will be very low as the building is very energy efficient
For Rent: Sustainable, Luxury 135m2 two bedroom apartment with garden in the middle of the Pijp.
The whole building, called: “the Kikker” is completely stripped and rebuild in a sustainable way. This means that the energy costs of this apartment are minimal.
The apartment is a beautifully furnished, two story luxurious house. This stylishly renovated, property has two bedrooms, a luxurious bathroom with bath and shower, and has a total residential area of approximately 135 m2. Additionally, there is a garden of 60 m2.
This property is located on the Jan van der Heijden straat 159 hs, in the middle of the Pijp, in a quiet street that leads directly to the Sarphatipark.
Own entrance at street level.
1. Soutterain: Two bedrooms and bathroom with bath, shower and toilet. The soutterain is light as there
are multiple windows. One bedroom has direct acces to the garden.
2. Ground floor: spacious living and dining area with beautiful kitchen provided with a gas stove, oven
and dishwasher and fridge.
3. Garden: a 60m2 garden with two beautiful trees and acces to both floors.