THIS APARTMENT IS TEMPORARY LOWERED IN PRICE FOR ONE YEAR. AFTER THAT THE PRICE WILL GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL RENT PRICE OF € 2.950,00
• Size of the property: 155 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 3
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of house: Apartment
• Construction year of the house: 1730
• Interior decoration: Semi furnished
• Flooring: Wood
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental house:
• Parking possibility: Permit with a waiting list over 3 months
• Separate shower
• Bath tub
• Separate toilet
• 3rd floor
• Terrace (facing South-West)
• Not available for sharing
• Pets not allowed
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.
Keizergracht 26e is a beautifully restored apartment in a 300 year old canal house in Amsterdam.
Situated by the corner of the Brouwersgracht and Keizersgracht, and with views of both the canal and the Norderkerk, this spacious apartment of 150m2 has lots of natural light with beautiful beams and high ceilings.
It has an open living space with wooden floors and fireplace, and looks onto the canal. The modern kitchen and dining area looks over private gardens towards the Noordermarket.
Upstairs there is a space that can be use either as an office or as a guest bedroom. There is also a small roof terrace at the top of the stairs.
The back of the apartment contains two bedrooms and a bathroom with a bath and shower.
While situated on a quiet section of the Keizersgracht, the apartment is just seconds from the busy shopping street of the Harlemmerstraat and the Saturday markets on both the Noordermarket and Lindengracht.