• Size of the property: 80 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 1
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of house: Apartment with monumental status
• Construction year of the house: 1880
• Interior decoration: Furnished
• Flooring: Wood
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
• Parking possibility: Permit (waiting list)
• Separate shower
• Separate toilet
• Balcony (facing canal side, North-West)
• Fire place
• 1st floor
• Pets: Not allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed
This stunning design apartment is situated in a historic canal house at one of the main and nicest canals of -Amsterdam-, the -Keizersgracht-. In the heart of the city close to the nicest -Amsterdam- offers. The apartment was completely renovated in 2009 with an architectural design. It is situated at the first floor, has a very nice view on the canal and is presented with a balcony overlooking the canal side where you can enjoy the very special view and ambiance of the -Keizersgracht-. The interior is a very stylish mix of modern design with old authentic decorations and details in this charming and comfortable historic canal house. One bedroom, one bathroom. Fully equipped kitchen. It is a no smoking apartment. Pets are not allowed.
The location is in the heart of Amsterdams canal district and very close to the -Jordaan- area. It is also very close to the citys most delightful shopping areas -De Negen Straatjes- (-Nine Streets-). These picturesque streets along the 17th century canals, running from the -Singel- to the -Prinsengracht, - features art galleries, designer boutiques, jewelers, fashion shops, cafes and restaurants. Furthermore it is at a 5 minutes walking distance from the -Noordermarkt- with its popular cafes and it organic farmers market every Saturday.
- Central location at -Keizersgracht-, canal district - -Unesco World Heritage Site- -1 master - design bathroom with walk in shower -Central heating - Open fireplace gas operated - WiFi internet - Cable HD TV - DVD - Washer, dryer and iron board - Great view at the canal, apartment at the first floor - Balcony at canal side with access from the living room.
The rental price of this apartment is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.
Use this button to determine your current location (maps app will be opened on your device)