The Haarlemmerbuurt is one of the most vibrant and hip neighbourhoods of Amsterdam. It has a friendly, village-like atmosphere and a large concentration of independent businesses.
This apartment has a captivating living room and an absolutely beautiful canal view.
• Size of the property: 50 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 1
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of house: Apartment
• Construction year of the house: before 1905
• Interior decoration: Furnished
• Flooring: Wood
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment
• Parking possibility: Permit (waiting list at this moment)
• Separate shower
• 2nd floor
• Not available for students and no sharing
• Pets not allowed
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.
Many see the "Haarlemmerstraat" which is just around (50meters), as the best shopping street in the city. Not only it's home to the oldest cinema in Amsterdam, but it also has plenty restaurants, shops, supermarkets and fancy boutiques to keep the neighbourhood alive throughout the whole year.
Walking distance to the main shopping streets
Walking distance to several tram lines
Walking distance to several busses
Walking distance to Dam square
15 min walking to Central station