Unique and spacious 4-room apartment of approximately 130 m² situated in the center and equipped with all necessary amenities.
The apartment is located in the heart of Amsterdam, one of the most desirable locations in the city. This corner apartment on the ground floor is situated in a complex from 1905. The building has a historical background and period details have been preserved. Within walking distance you can find the Dam square, sightseeing spots, shopping street Kalverstraat, several cinemas and theatres, restaurants and cafes. There are many shops for your daily groceries as well as shopping opportunities around.
The apartment is accessible via A10 and through numerous ways of public transport: Around the corner stops the North-South metro line 52 and trams 4, 14, 24 as well as busses 285 and 287. Within only a few minutes you can reach Central Station which makes accessibility for this property excellent.
Via a quiet side street of the Oudezijds Voorburgwal the apartment can be reached through the entrance on the ground floor. Entering, the island kitchen with adjacent dining area presents itself. Up the stairs to the left you can find the spacious living room area with high ceiling windows which are unique for houses in Amsterdam. The open area is made use of by a mezzanine which can be used as office space or a guest bedroom. The roof windows in this part give extra light and luxury. From the dining area to the right the small bathroom with shower, toilet, washing machine and dryer can be accessed. Extra storage is possible in the space under the stairs. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and a large bathroom with bathtub, shower and toilet. The apartment is partly furnished and can be made fully furnished if requested.
The whole apartment has been recently renovated and painted.
• Size of the property: 130 m2
• Number of Rooms: 4
• Number of bedrooms: 1-2
• Number of bathrooms: 2
• Type of house: Apartment
• Construction year of the house: 1905
• Interior decoration: Semi-Furnished / Optionally furnished
• Flooring: Wood
• Quality of public transportation: Very good
• View of Amsterdam canals from kitchen windows
• Residence in historic and popular part of the city
• Separate entrance
• Quiet upstairs neighbours as it is an office
• Rental price is exclusive gas/electricity/TV/internet charges and local taxes. Drinkwater fees are included.
• VvE costs are being born by the owner
• Pets are not allowed
• Sharing is not allowed
• Students are not allowed
• Smoking is not allowed
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity, TV/Internet and local Taxes.