Beautiful newly renovated apartment (56 m2) on the third floor in the Hoofddorpplein area. The apartment is equipped with a luxury built in kitchen, two bedrooms, a luxury bathroom with separate shower and toilet, balcony and roof terrace. Floor heating throughout the whole apartment.
The apartment is located on a quiet street in the very popular Hoofddorpplein neighbourhood, which is known as a peaceful location with the buzz of the city waiting right around the corner for you to enjoy. You will find a variety of great shops, cafés and restaurants within walking distance of Hoofddorpplein and Amstelveenseweg. Why not enjoy a drink at Van Mechelen, have a snack at Drovers Dog or relax at an outdoor table on Gent aan de Schinkel’s terrace? If you’re into sports, the Vondelpark is just around the corner, along with a host of convenient public transport links. The property is located within easy driving distance of the A10 and A4 motorways, and there is currently no waiting list for a parking permit.
Popular recreation areas, including De Nieuwe Meer, the Amsterdamse Bos and Rembrandtpark are all nearby, not to mention ready access to the A10, A4, A5 and A9 motorways.
• Size of the property: 56 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 2
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of property: Apartment
• Construction year of the apartment: 1934 (renovated in 2021)
• Interior decoration: Furnished
• Flooring: Laminate
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
• Parking possibility: Waiting list
• Parking permit waiting list can be checked with the municipality
• Separate shower
• Floor heating
• Roof terrace
• Situated on the third floor
• Smoking not allowed
• Indexation once a year according to CPI + 1,5%
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this apartment is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local taxes.
It is also possible to view this property virtually in 3D. Please ask for the link to see it virtually.