* Furnished is possible with a monthly rent of €1450,- *
• Size of the property: 40 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 1
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of house: Apartment
• Construction year of the house: 1899
• Interior decoration: Semi-Furnished
• Flooring: Laminate
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental house:
• Parking possibility: Permit
• Separate shower
• 2nd floor
• Not available for students and no sharing
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.
The property is located in a great spot in the middle of the Amsterdam Jordaan. The light and spacious studio apartment on the second floor of a characteristic building lays in the immediate vicinity of a wide variety of shops, cozy restaurants and entertainment venues and also within walking distance of the beautiful Westerpark. The house is located on the second floor and has nice views over the Brede Lindengracht.
The Lindengracht is, as the name suggests, a former canal and is almost one kilometer long. It is a particularly quiet canal with ample parking. Every Saturday the 'canal' is reserved for the 120 years old market. a farmer's market is being held at the same time at the beginning of the market at the Noordermarkt. The street, the surroundings, the more than 200 market stalls, the catering industry and, last but not least, the local residents guarantee a real and authentic atmosphere.