The apartment is located in the Nieuwendijk Noord neighborhood. The neighborhood has a relatively large number of young residents between 25 and 44 years old. It is a lively and trendy neighborhood right in the center of Amsterdam. The house is easily accessible with many amenities in the area. Located within a few minutes walking distance of the Central Station of Amsterdam and close to supermarket, restaurants and shops. In addition, the nearest exit road in the vicinity is only a 3-minute drive away.
Communal entrance, stairs to the first floor.
Entrance, separate toilet with washbasin. Very bright living room with double doors to the balcony (located on the east) and luxurious open kitchen with various built-in appliances. The stylish bathroom is located in the middle and has a spacious shower and double sink with furniture. Spacious master bedroom and second bedroom.
· Size of the property: 61 m2
· Number of bedrooms:2
· Number of bathrooms:1
· Type of property: Apartment
· Construction year of the apartment: 1005 (renovated in 2020)
· Interior decoration: Furnished
· Flooring: Laminate and marmer tiles
· Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
· Separate shower
· Separate toilet
· Situated on the 1st floor
· Cooking: Induction
· Refrigerator: Available
· Dishwasher: Available
· Microwave Oven combination: Available
· Washer Dryer combination: Available
· Sharing allowed for two professional working people
· Smoking not allowed
· Children allowed
· Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
· Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.