Beautiful newly renovated apartment (61m2) on the third floor in the center of Amsterdam. The apartment is equipped with a luxury built in kitchen, two bedrooms, luxury bathroom with separate shower, separate toilet and a separate room with a washing machine/dryer connection. Floor heating throughout the whole apartment.
The Martelaarsgracht lies in the heart of Amsterdam. In the immediate vicinity you'll find 't Spui, Rokin, the Dam, the Jordaan and the Nine streets. The area is known as the most vibrant part of Amsterdam, with a wide range of shops, cultural facilities and plenty of cafes and good restaurants, such as De Silveren Spiegel, Mr. Porter, 5 & 33, Wolf Atelier, the Beurs van Berlage, A'dam Tower and the EYE museum. Within a 5 minute walk you will find the Central Station where you can catch the train, metro, tram or ferry to the other parts of the city.
· Size of the property: 61 m2
· Number of bedrooms: 2
· Number of bathrooms: 1
· Type of property: Apartment
· Construction year of the apartment: 1005 (renovated in 2020)
· Interior decoration: Furnished
· Flooring: Laminate
· Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
· Separate shower
· Separate toilet
· Situated on the 3rd floor
· Smoking not allowed
• Indexation once a year according to CPI + 1,5%.
· Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
· Measurements conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local taxes.
It is also possible to view this property virtually in 3D. Please ask for the link to see it virtually.