Beautiful newly renovated apartment (47 m2) on the 3rd floor in the center of Amsterdam. The apartment is equipped with a luxury built in kitchen, one bedroom and a luxury bathroom with separate shower and toilet.
The apartment is located in the historic center of Amsterdam, between one of the oldest streets of Amsterdam, the Nieuwendijk, and Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal. In this cozy neighborhood you will find a variety of restaurants and trendy cafes, museums and other attractions. There are a number of well-known buildings in the area, including the Palace on Dam Square, the Nieuwe Kerk, the Amsterdam Museum and the former main post office (now shopping center Magna Plaza). If you want to leave the city by car, you can take the A-10, A4, A9 and Schiphol Airport via various highways. Public transport is abundant in the immediate vicinity (streetcars, buses and train station), including the Zuidas or Amstelveen are directly accessible. And not to forget parking garage "De Kolk" a stone's throw away.
Please be aware that the apartment might not be suitable for people taller than 1.85m due to lower ceilings at some spots.
• Size of the property: 47 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 1
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of property: Apartment
• Construction year of the apartment: Before 1906 (renovated in 2021)
• Interior decoration: Semi-Furnished
• Flooring: Laminate
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
• Separate shower
• Situated on the 3rd floor
• Smoking not allowed
• Indexation once a year according to CPI + 1,5%
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this apartment is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local taxes.