• Size of the property: 120 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 2
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of house: Apartment
• Construction year of the building: 1896
• Interior decoration: Furnished
• Flooring: Wood
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
• Parking possibility: Permit (no waiting list at this moment)
• Separate shower
• Bath tub
• Separate toilet (2x)
• Balcony (facing South-East)
• Fire place
• 2nd & 3rd floor
• Sharing: Not allowed
• Pets: Not allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed
After 2 years the landlord wants to have the possibility to terminate the contract.
Stunning apartment at the edge of Oosterpark.
This stylish, well-maintained, light three-bedroom apartment, with 114 sq. m. of living space and a lovely, sunny south-facing balcony at the rear, is located in the most beautiful part of Oosterpark.
The building was built in 1896 by architect Coenraad Wiegand (1829-1907).
Oosterpark has a rich history. The properties located from Linnaeusstraat up to Oosterpark 82 (Witsenhuis) were originally built as studio homes for artists. They have been home to many famous artists and writers.
Oosterpark 83 is located right next to Willem Witsenhuis, which is part of the Rijksmuseum and famous for being a meeting place for members of the Tachtigers movement.
The apartment is located directly opposite the beautiful Oosterpark (designed by landscape architect L.A. Springer, 1855-1940), around the corner from Linnaeusstraat and close to the Tropenmuseum. The many great bars, cafés and restaurants in the local area make this a very attractive neighbourhood. The Dappermarkt and Oostpoort shopping centre are both within easy walking distance. Here you can find well-known stores such as Albert Heijn and Hema, as well as a large number of speciality retailers. The property is also located close to main roads - within a few minutes you can reach the Oost ring road (S113). Muiderpoort Station is just 6 minutes’ walk away, with fast, direct links to Amstel Station and Central Station.
A short walk past the Tropenmuseum, Artis, the Hortis Botanicus and the Hermitage takes you into the city centre.
A private entrance on the ground floor leads you to the apartment on the second floor.
Entrance into a large foyer with Walton floor, toilet and access to all rooms. The high ceilings (2.92 metres) and the expansive views of Oosterpark are the first things you notice when you enter the living room. The dining room and kitchen are located to the front of the apartment. Sliding doors with original stained glass windows connect these rooms to the living room at the rear. This is a lovely, peaceful place to relax and sit by the wood burner in the winter. The living room and dining room are fitted with maple hardwood flooring.
The kitchen, which is located at the front, is a modern and practical Bulthaup kitchen with a kitchen island and various fitted appliances, such as a dishwasher, hob, gas oven, refrigerator and separate freezer.
Hall, toilet with hand basin, separate fully-tiled laundry room with storage unit. The sunny bedroom at the rear is fitted with Walton flooring and has bi-fold doors that lead onto the lovely south-facing loggia. This room also has a kitchenette with lockable doors. There is a sink, hob and refrigerator in the kitchen.
The loggia is secluded and has beautiful views of the luxurious houses and gardens on Tweede Oosterparkstraat. There is a cupboard on the loggia which contains the boiler (installed in 2015).
The fully tiled bathroom is located in the middle of the third floor. It is fitted with under-floor heating, a bath, a design radiator, a shower cabin and a wide wash basin with two taps. In 2016, sliding doors were installed on both sides of the large bedroom at the front of the house. This has created a lot of storage space. These doors can be removed if desired.
In short: a stylish apartment with an ideal layout and a fantastic location!
AT A GLANCE:
- The living space measures 113.9 sq. m., plus 4.1 sq. m. of balcony space (in accordance with NEN 2580)
- The total space is 406.38 m3
- The home has a gross floor area of 135.6 sq. m.
- Built in 1896
- Own central heating boiler, Intergas HRE 24/18 CW3, installed in 2015
- The home owners’ association has two members
- Sale by ballot
- Self-occupancy only
- Maple hardwood flooring and Walton flooring
- Lovely original features
- All windows are double glazed, even at the top where the window is stained glass
- Intercom on the second floor
- Central heating was installed in 2000, the boiler was replaced in 2015, and there is a wood burner
- The property is located right next to Willem Witsenhuis, which is part of the Rijksmuseum and famous for being a meeting place for members of the Tachtigers movement
- Paintwork to the rear was refreshed in August 2019
- Rental price is inclusive upholstery and furniture
- Handover subject to agreement – fast resolution possible!
- Rental exclusive gas, water and electricity, utility cost