Beautiful newly renovated apartment (67 m2) on the 4th floor in Amsterdam East. The apartment is equipped with a luxury built in kitchen, two bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with separate shower and toilet.
This apartment in Amsterdam East is extremely versatile and there are many hotspots to be found. Several hip restaurants, cafes and other entertainment venues are a short distance away, such as: Poesiat & Kater, Rum Baba, Spaghetteria, Eddy Spaghetti and the Vergulden Eenhoorn. You can do your daily shopping at the famous Dappermarkt. This nice Amsterdam market has a wide and varied range of fresh products. The Oostpoort shopping center also offers a wide range of shops and supermarkets. For recreation and sports you can go to the green Oosterpark or Park Frankendael, both of which are a short walk away.
By bike you are in the center of Amsterdam within a few minutes. The apartment also has a favorable location in relation to the ring A2 and A10. There are several public transport facilities nearby such as metro stations, tram lines and bus stops. Amsterdam Amstel and Muiderpoort are reachable within 5 minutes.
• Size of the property: 67 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 2
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of property: Apartment
• Construction year of the apartment: 1910 (renovated in 2021)
• Interior decoration: Semi-Furnished (optionally fully furnished for an additional price)
• Flooring: Laminate
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
• Parking possibility: Waiting list
• Parking permit waiting list can be checked with the municipality
• Separate shower
• Situated on the 4th floor
• Smoking not allowed
• Indexation once a year according to CPI + 1,5%
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this apartment is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local taxes.