• Size of the property: 120 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 2
• Number of bathrooms: 2
• Type of house: Apartment
• Construction year of the house: 1880
• Interior decoration: Furnished / Semi furnished possible for an additional price a month)
• Flooring: Wood
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental house:
• Parking possibility: Permit
• 2x Separate shower
• Bath tub
• Separate toilet
• 3rd and 4th floor
• Balcony (facing North, East, South, West)
• Garden (facing North, East, South, West)
• Not available for students
• Pets allowed
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.
Fantastic canal apartment with great view over the canal and amazingly high ceilings.
The apartment is situated on the third and fourth floor on one of the best parts of the Prinsengracht.
All has recently been renovated and the finishing offs are of great quality. The apartment is very light, spacious and characteristic. There is a French balcony with opening doors at the back where you can enjoy the late morning sun inside the apartment.
The quality kitchen has built-in equipment (steam oven, oven, cooker, 5-pit gas stove, dishwasher, fridge/freezer. Other nice details are the fire place (gas), original wooden ceiling beams, the new and modern bathroom with walk-in shower and tub, and the second bathroom.
Really worth a view!
3d floor: entrance hall with toilet, living with gas fire place, open kitchen with built-in equipment, open stairs;
4th floor: hall with second separate toilet, closet with washing machine, master bedroom at the back with attached a bathroom with walk-in shower and sink, smaller bedroom (study/baby room) at the back, modern bathroom with bath tub, walk-in shower and double sink, open bedroom/office at the front with canal view.
Situated close to shops, public transport, restaurants and bars.
This area is served by Tram lines: 1,2,4,5,9,13,14,16,17,24 and 25
Subway lines: 51,53 and 54