• Size of the property: 95 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 1
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of house: Apartment
• Construction year of the house: 2002
• Interior decoration: Furnished
• Flooring: Linoleum
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental house:
• Parking possibility: Parking permit
• Bath tub
• Separate toilet
• 4th floor
• Pets not allowed
• Sharing not allowed
• Students not allowed
• Smoking not allowed
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.
This new built apartment (2002) is nicely located in the city centre of Amsterdam. It’s walking distance from subway station Weesperplein, the Amstel River and the famous Artis Zoo. Although located in the city centre a parking permit is available.
It’s situated on the fourth floor and accessible by elevator. The interior has a high quality design and is luxurious equipped. It features an open kitchen with ceramic cooker, oven, micro-wave and dish washer. The living room is equipped with a large tv screen, a high quality audio system and Wi-Fi available. The bathroom includes a bathtub and the master bedroom is spacious with large closets.