IJburg is located in the beautiful new city district of Amsterdam and borders the water on two sides. IJburg is located on the edge of the IJ and is surrounded by nature, waving reeds and water.
Furthermore, the shopping center of IJburg is within walking/cycling distance and there is a lively market here on Saturdays. Around the corner from the house, on the IJburglaan, there are also local shops, coffee shops (De Bakkersfiets and Espressofabriek for example) and excellent restaurants such as Mchi, Il Sogno and Bloem op IJburg. And several cozy tents on the harbor. In close proximity is the beach of IJburg, the old Blijburg - now Lolaland.
The location and accessibility are also very good. The A1 can be reached quickly via the top of IJburg and via the other side you are quickly on the A10. In addition, trams and buses are within walking distance and with a direct connection, including to Amsterdam Central Station and Amsterdam South-East. The Central Station or the Arena Boulevard can be reached in approximately 15 minutes.
• Size of the property: 115 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 3
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of property: Apartment
• Construction year of the apartment: 2005
• Interior decoration: Furnished
• Flooring: Laminate
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
• Parking permit: waiting list with maximum 10 days
• Separate shower
• Separate toilet
• Storage: in the Kitchen
• Ground, first and second floor
• Pets negotiable
• Sharing allowed for two professional working people
• Students not allowed
• Smoking not allowed
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.