Size of the property (m2) approximately 110 m2
Number of bedrooms: 2 + study
Number of bathrooms: 1
Type of house: Apartment
Quality of public transportation: Good
Construction year of the building: 2005
Interior decoration: Furnished
Flooring: Marble tile floor (under-floor heating system)
Also in this rental apartment:
- Parking possibility: Permit (no waiting list)
- Separate shower
- Storage: box & communal bicycle storage faciltiy
- Bath tub
- Separate toilet
- 3rd floor
- Video security camera
- Pets not allowed
- Children not allowed
- Sharing not allowed
Great location in the city with astonishing views on the -IJ-river-!
If you like to live in the centre of -Amsterdam- but do not like the hassle that comes with old houses, bad isolation, lots of street noise and lack of parking facilities, this is what you are looking for. The apartment offers all the facilities, is beautifully located and has a secure underground car park which is accessible by elevator.
The apartment, which is fully furnished, is located on the 3rd floor and has a magnificent view on the river. The total surface is 110 m2, which includes a living room of 50 m2, a modern -Siematic kitchen-, 2 bedrooms, 1 study, 1 bathroom with bath and separate shower, a separate toilet and 2 storage rooms (of which 1 can be found downstairs). The storage room upstairs also has a washing machine and dryer.
* Easy access to Public Transport and -Central Station- (2 minutes walk to Tram stop and 2 tram stops to -Central Station-)
* Nearby shopping area with free underground parking
* Easy and quick access to Highway
* In the proximity of the -Amsterdam- historical centre.
* High quality finishing: marble flooring and -Siematic kitchen- with -Miele- equipment.
* Locked bicycle storage facilities
* Secure car park
* Child friendly facility, i.e., automatic door opening to main entrance and bicycle parking facility.
* Sophisticated video security camera in the apartment.
The apartment is located at the -Eastern Harbour area-, which is a unique location in -Amsterdam-, where you can still feel the rich -VOC- history. The building, -CACAO-, is named after the product which was imported by boat and stored in warehouses here, now converted to luxury apartments. Nearby, you find the -Passenger Terminal- where cruise ships arrive from all parts of -Europe-, the -New Music Hall- on -the IJ-, cafes and restaurants such as -Jamie Olivers Fifteen-. It is also here that, every 5 years, all the sailing ships from around the world come together during -Sail Amsterdam-.
Access to the city is easy and quick: a short bike ride, walk or 2 tram stops to -Central Station-. There is also a nearby bus stop.