• Size of the property: 100 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 3
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of house: Apartment
• Construction year of the house: 1903
• Interior decoration: Furnished
• Flooring: Laminate
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental house:
• Parking possibility: Permit (waiting list longer than 3 months)
• Separate shower
• Separate toilet
• 3rd floor
• Balcony (facing South)
• Roof terrace (facing South)
• Not available for students
• Pets not allowed
• Children not allowed
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.
This spacious and comfortable apartment is situated at the 3rd and 4th floor of a typical Amsterdam building with steep stairs!
The apartment consists of 2 floors (total 90 m2) and is completely furnished;
at the 3rd floor there is a living area, kitchen and dining area, 1 bedroom/studyroom and a small balcony (2 m2),
at the 4th floor there are 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (with rainshower), 1 toilet and 1 closet with washing machine and dryer.
The apartment features a small but cosy roofterrace (10 m2) with view on inner gardens.
The 3 bedrooms have double beds (140 x 200 and 160 x 200),
The kitchen is fully equipped with oven/mircowave, coffeemachine, toaster etc