Beautiful newly renovated apartment (74m2) on the 4th floor in De Pijp area. The apartment is equipped with a luxury built in kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet and a separate room with a washing machine/dryer connection. Floor heating throughout the whole apartment. The easily accessible roof terrace has a magnificent view over Amsterdam.
De Pijp can be described as a young and lively district with a charming architectural style. There are countless diners, cafés and restaurants, making for a vibrant mood. The Albert Cuypmarkt (around the corner), which is open six days per week, adds to the atmosphere. De Pijp is perfectly accessible by train (Amsterdam Amstel/RAI), several tram lines, and metro station De Pijp on the North/South line. By car, the A10 ring road is just a few minutes away.
• Size of the property: 74 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 2
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of property: Apartment
• Construction year of the apartment: 1896 (renovated in 2021)
• Interior decoration: Semi-Furnished
• Flooring: Laminate
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
• Parking possibility: Waiting list
• Parking permit waiting list can be checked with the municipality
• Separate toilet
• Separate shower
• Floor heating
• Situated on the 4th floor
• Roof terrace (21m2)
• Smoking not allowed
• Indexation once a year according to CPI + 1,5%.
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this apartment is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.
It is also possible to view this property virtually in 3D. Please ask for the link to see it virtually.