• Size of the property: 125 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 2 + study/office room
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of house: House with monumental status
• Construction year of the house: 1860
• Interior decoration: Furnished
• Flooring: Wood, cork
• Free parking
• Close to A10 North highway
• Quality of public transportation: Good
• Subway North-South connection close by
Also in this rental house:
• Bath tub
• Separate toilet
• Storage: shed
• Balcony/terrace (facing North-East)
• Garden (approx. 90 m2, facing North-East)
• Fire place (wood)
• Sharing: Not allowed
• Pets: Not allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed
• No students
• Measurements not conform NEN 2580
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
This entire house with 2 bedrooms, 1 large office/study on garden level, and a large living and completely equiped kitchen is an opportunity to experience the way of living in Amsterdam North. Close to the city, but also close to the touristic sights in -Zaandam-, -Volendam- and the -IJsselmeer-.
Located in a quiet neighbourhood with a beautiful tree-lined street at the back of the house and an old -IJ- dike at the front. This is the green area of the city. Tenniscourts, baseball, fitness, yoga, soccer, field hockey, horsebackriding and swimming are all in the vicinity.
It is just a 5 minute bikeride to the very trendy area of the -NDSM- shipyard with restaurants, bars and events at the banks of the river -IJ-.
On top of the rental price comes an amount of € 200,00 per month for Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet.